Accure Business Cloud, ABC uses the sending domain accu.re as a base setup to send eMail from M3 Cloud Suite customer Tenant in Accure Business Cloud. The Service Gateway in Accure Advanced Output Solution, AOS Cloud Suite uses the sending domain accu.re as a base setup to send eMail from customer Tenants in AOS Cloud Suite.
The main reason for is that we arn’t allowed to send eMail from AOS Cloud Suite as somone else than ourselves to avoid blacklisting of the domain. We also need an agreement to do this for our customerers.
We use SendGrid as an eMail provider from Accure Business Cloud in Microsoft Azure and to be able to use your mail domain in eMail from AOS Cloud Suite you need to add the following line,
to your mail policy for the actual domain. If they use several domains you need to add the same line for all of the damains.
To be allowed to use your own domail for sending eMail from AOS Cloud Suite you also need to sign an agreement for that. Which can be done from Accure Identity, https://login.accu.re
Contact your primary Accure contact; Customer Success Manager, Project Manager or consultant to find out more.
After can use their own domain as sender domain and the employees, department etc. email addresses as From address in an eMail. To do so they need to buy Advanced eMail in ABC (not included in the base package), i.e. we need to allow them to do so, and configure the system to allow it.
Read more about SPF record here;
To get started using your own domains for eMail follow this checklist,
- Get an agreement for Advanced eMail in ABC
- Setup SPF record for your eMail server
- Setup the domain in SendGrid
- Configure M3 (or other ERP system) to use From mail
- Configure Output settings eMail in AOS (general or document level if no other indexes are used for Output settings) in TEST Environment for the Tenant in ABC
- Send an TEST eMail and check the result
- Transfer to PROD Environment in the Tenant in ABC
Peter Sandersnäs, Accure 2021